Wednesday, November 4, 2009

One of the worst movies


The Blair with project was a low quality production. The way the camera moved around constantly made me feel like I was going to be sick. The acting was horrible. The theme of the movie was not so good either. I'm not sure if it was based on a true story or not, but if it was it the producer should have picked a different story to follow.


The previews for The Blair Witch Project were actually pretty intense. I expected the movie to be one that would keep a person at the edge of their seat. When I saw the movie the acting alone took the thrill out. The story was weak and it was not as scary as the previews made it out to be. I went into the movie excited and came out wanting to break it and take it off the shelves.


I got the movie when it was a new release. It was like six dollars or something to rent the DVD. I literally wanted to take it out the first 15 minutes, but tortured myself to get through an hour of it. It was a waste of my hour and a waste of my 6 dollars. I would never spend the money to see that movie and I would advise everyone else to make that same decision.


The movie could have been better if they would have put a little bit of money to it. The acting was horrible. You don't need Grammy winning actors, but at least have someone who has natural talent or knows what they are doing. The story line just kind of seemed to start off slow and get even stupider as it went. They could have spent a little more money on graphics and backgrounds or something. The worst part about it was how it was shot. If I remember correctly the movie was suppose to be shot as if the people camping or whatever were taping it. Well, that was a stupid idea because that was thew worst part of the entire movie. I might have been able to push myself through the movie if I wasn't busy getting sick from all the spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment