Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cheater gets glued!

This guy is cheating on his wife with multiple ladies. Its not one of those prostitute stories either. They are all in love with this dirt bag. He gets caught, and of course they want revenge. So they all get together to devise this plan. One of the mistresses calls him up to come to a hotel, where she talks him into being tied up. She then calls the others in and they begin questioning him about who he wants to be with and grow old with. So here is the kicker, they superglue his "cheating parts" to his stomach.

First of all, what is this guy thinking. I would probably loose my mind if i had to put up with attitudes from four women. I could understand multiple chicks if it was just a payed thing. He was actually having romantic relations with all of them. It's stupid people like these that make me laugh a little. I know that's mean to say but really. If my name was headlined in this story I would be embarrassed but I don't think I would be able to keep a straight face in court.

The whole story just screams Jerry Springer. One of the girls sisters was there. He met one on Craigslist and she was giving him money. Hello lady, when you first meet a guy and your giving him thousands of dollars... RED FLAG! The fact the ladies were asking him questions about who he wanted just makes me laugh. I'm a little surprised the girls managed to work together without getting in a massive brawl. Winner gets the idiot.

Instead of trying to patch things up with his wife he called the police and now the women are being charged. CNN is not releasing his name because they don't give names of sexual assault victims. Are you serious. Personally if i were in his shoes I'd be worried about patching things up with my wife and making sure my children don't find out. Not calling the police and claiming I was sexually assaulted and having it wind up on the biggest news station. It isn't like he is going to be using that thing for a while, so he should have just taken it like a man and figured it out himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment